Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake Biscuit Cake
Pressure cooker cake/ Dhokla Cooker cake/ Oven cake all in one chocolate sponge cake.
Preparation Time: 1
Baking Time: 20 minutes
Baking Temperature: 200ºC (400ºF)
Makes 1 cake
1 Packet Glucose Biscuit (Parle G)
1 Packet Chocolate Chip Cookies (Hide & Seek)
1 Packet Chocolate Filled Cream Biscuit (Bournbon)
1 cup Milk
1 Pinch Baking Soda
1. Mix all the 3 types of biscuits in a large bowl.
2. Break biscuits into pieces and grind into mixture for a fine powder.
3. In a bowl slowly add milk until the batter has a dropping consistency.
4. Add baking soda, mix well.
5. Grease & Dust cake tin. Pour the mixture into tin & bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 20 minutes.
6. Keep aside to cool and use as required.
1. You can even add butter, Vanilla essence, cocoa powder if you desire to, but it is not necessary to add.
2. If you are making cake in a pressure cooker, you need to grease & dust the pressure cooker, remove the whistle and bake the cake on a very low flame for 10 minutes, check if the cake is cooked by inserting a knife in it. If the knife comes out clear, than the cake is cooked, if it comes out sticky, let it cook for some time.
3. You can even make this cake in a Dhokla Cooker, in the same way you make dhokla, grease the tray, pour batter and let it cook on a low flame for 10 minutes, check if the cake is cooked by inserting a knife in it. If the knife comes out clear, than the cake is cooked, if it comes out sticky, let it cook for some time.